June 23 Saturday
Team WOD: Team Kelly
5 rounds for time of: Team Run, 400 m 30 Box Jumps, 24/20 in 30 Partner Alternating Wall Balls, 20/14 lbsView Results
* Run together. Alternate box jumps (one rest, one works) and wall ball throws.
June 22 Friday
Hang Squat Snatch 1-1-1-1-1
Hang Squat Snatch 1-1-1-1-1 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
* Use mats
Alt EMOM 15 mins: Rows, Alternating Dumbbell Snatches and Burpee Over Dumbbells
Every 1 min for 15 mins, alternating between: Row, 150 m 10 Alternating Dumbbell Snatches, pick load 8 Burpee Over DumbbellsView Results
* Choose load, do not drop DB. Feet jump back and up for RX. Row M: 150m F: 125m
June 21 Thursday
Handstand Push Up or HS Walk Practice
Kipping Handstand Push Up Practices 6x3 Rest as needed between sets.View Results
*Choose HSPU or HS walk practice. Scale to abMat, box pike, one leg up box pike, or heavy DB press. Scale Walk to HS holds.
Handstand Walk Practice
For time: Handstand Walk PracticeView Results
5 RFT: Double Unders, Push Press and Toes-to-bars
5 rounds for time of: 40 Double Unders 12 Push Press, 115/75 lbs 12 Toes-to-barsView Results
June 20 Wednesday
Deadlift 3-3-3 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
* Touch and go, use mats. No drops.
Complete as many rounds as possible in 18 mins of: Run, 200 m 9 Deadlifts, 275/185 lbs 6 Burpee Bar Muscle UpsView Results
* Touch and Go w/mats, no drops. You should be able to easily sustain DL sets of 3 reps plus at a time. Scale Burpee BMU to 6 Burpee PU or 6 Burpee Jumping Pull-up. ** U.S. Army SSG Ricardo Barraza, 24, of Shafter, CA, assigned to the 2nd BN, 75th Ranger Regiment, based in Ft Lewis, WA, died on March 18, 2006, in Ar Ramadi Iraq, when he came under small arms fire by enemy forces during combat operations.
June 19 Tuesday
Front Squat: 1RM
Record your best Front Squat 1 Rep Max lift. Only include the heaviest 1 rep, do not include sets prior to it.View Results
3 RFT: Run, Kettlebell Swings and Overhead Walking Lunges
3 rounds for time of: Run, 400 m 25 Kettlebell Swings, 70/53 lbs 20 Overhead Walking Lunges, 45/25 lbsView Results
* Use bumper plate for lunges
June 18 Monday
Bench Press 5-5-3-3
Bench Press 5-5-3-3 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
FT: Rows; 5x Power Cleans and Ring Dips
For time: Row, 1000 m -- then -- 5 rounds of: 10 Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs 10 Ring DipsView Results
* Use mats. PC should be touch and go (2 sets each round), scale accordingly. There should be no singles.
June 16 Saturday
Team WOD: AMRAP 25 mins: Double Unders, Pull-ups, Push-ups and Sprints
As a team of 2 complete as many rounds as possible of: 25 Double Unders 5 Pull-ups 10 Push-ups 100m Sprint * For the AMRAP, switch after each FULL round is completed. One partner works while the other rests for that round. Post total rounds.View Results
June 15 Friday
Alt EMOM 10 mins: Deadlifts and AbMat Sit-ups
Every 1 min for 10 mins, alternating between: 5 Deadlifts, pick load 20 AbMat Sit-upsView Results
* Touch and go DL sets of 5, no drops from top.
3 rounds for time of: Row, 500 m 12 Deadlifts, 1x bodyweight 21 Box Jumps, 20 inView Results
* DL are touch and go, no drops from top. Box Jumps are 20' for both M/F.
June 14 Thursday
Back Squat: 1RM
Record your best Back Squat 1 Rep Max lift. Only include the heaviest 1 rep, do not include sets prior to it.View Results
AMRAP 12 mins: Double Unders, Wall Balls and Rope Climbs
Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 mins of: 30 Double Unders 15 Wall Balls, 20/14 lbs, 10/9 ft 1 Rope Climb, 15 ftView Results
* Scale 1 RC to 2 Supine Climbs (Start and finish on floor)
June 13 Wednesday
Thruster: 4 RM
Record your best Thruster 4 Rep Max lift.View Results
3 rounds, 1 min per station, of: Burpee Power Snatch, 75/55 lbs Box Jump, 24/20 in Thruster, 75/55 lbs Chest-to-bar Pull-up Rest 1 min Perform this like "Fight Gone Bad," by rotating immediately to the next station every 1 min, the clock does not stop or reset between stations.View Results
June 12 Tuesday
Push Jerk 3-3-3
Push Jerk 3-3-3 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
4 RFT: Run, Deadlifts, Hang Power Cleans and Push Jerks
4 rounds for time of: Run, 200 m 12 Deadlifts, 155/105 lbs 9 Hang Power Cleans, 155/105 lbs 6 Push Jerks, 155/105 lbsView Results
* Run plus a Round of “DT”. Use mats. Strategy: Cycle your reps to 11DL, then 1DL plus 8 HPC, then 1 HPC plus 6 PJ.
June 11 Monday
Squat Snatch 1-1-1-1-1
Squat Snatch 1-1-1-1-1 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
* Use mats
FT: Run, Push-ups and Snatches
For time: Run, 1000 m 100 Push-ups 10 Snatches, 135 lbsView Results
* Snatch should be squat snatch. Scale to Power Snatch. RX Push-ups mean your hips move up and down but thighs do NOT touch ground; full ROM.
June 9 Saturday
Team WOD: AMRAP 16 mins: Toes-to-bars, Deadlifts and Dumbbell Squat Cleans
Complete as many rounds as possible in 16 mins of: 10 Toes-to-bars 8 Deadlifts, 225/155 lbs 6 Dumbbell Squat Cleans, 50/35 lbsView Results
* As a team of 2 alternate each movement with your partner. Touch and Go DL. Share one bar and one set of DB. No dropping DB or DL.
June 8 Friday
Clean & Jerk (Touch & Go): 2RM
Record your best Clean & Jerk (Touch & Go) 2 Rep Max lift.View Results
* Must use mats.
Chipper: Sit-ups, Wall Balls, Kettlebell Swings, Push-ups, and Sumo Deadlift High-pulls
For time: 60 AbMat Sit-ups 50 Wall Balls, 20/14 lbs 40 Kettlebell Swings, 53/35 lbs 30 Hand Release Push-Ups 20 Sumo Deadlift High-pulls, 95/65 lbs 10 Lateral Burpee (Over Barbell)sView Results
June 7 Thursday
Front Squat 2-2-2
Front Squat 2-2-2 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
FT: Rows, Double Unders and Run
For time: Row, 1000 m 100 Double Unders Run, 1 miView Results
* 1/3 of the CF Games/Regional "Triple 3" event. Rolling start on rowers if crowded. 1 mile run is one long lap and then 3 x 400m laps.
June 6 Wednesday
Alt EMOM 14 mins: Power Snatch (Touch & Go) and Weighted Pull-ups
Every 1 min for 14 mins, alternating between: 3 Power Snatch (Touch & Go)s 3 Weighted Pull-upsView Results
* Use mats. Choose a load you can cycle the snatches.
Option 1: AMRAP 12 mins: Bar Muscle-ups, Handstand Push-ups, and Air Squats
Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 mins of: 4 Bar Muscle-ups 8 Handstand Push-ups 12 Air SquatsView Results
* Choose BMU/HSPU version or the Strict Pull-up and Push Press version.