March 24 Saturday
Team WOD: AMRAP 15 mins: Deadlifts, Hang Power Cleans, Push Press and Front Squats
As a team of 2 complete as many rounds as possible in 15 Mins of: 4 Deadlifts (135#/95#) 3 Hang Power Cleans (135#/95#) 2 Push Press (135#/95#) 1 Front Squat (135#/95#) * One bar per team. Alternate work/rest with partner. * Switch after each full ROUND with your partner. Post total rounds.View Results
March 23 Friday
CrossFit Games Open 11.6 / 12.5 / 18.5
As many reps in 7 mins as you can of: 3 Thrusters, 100/65 lbs 3 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups 6 Thrusters, 100/65 lbs 6 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups 9 Thrusters, 100/65 lbs 9 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups 12 Thrusters, 100/65 lbs 12 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups 15 Thrusters, 100/65 lbs 15 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups 18 Thrusters, 100/65 lbs 18 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups 21 Thrusters, 100/65 lbs 21 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups If you complete the round of 21, go on to 24. If you complete 24, go on to 27, etc.View Results
* Mats: Athletes will use mats for 100# (drop from the top with mats only) * Hip crease must go below top of knee and lock out over head in line with the middle of the athlete's body * Squat clean thruster is allowed for taking the barbell off the floor * C2B Pull-up: Chest must clearly come into contact with the bar below the collarbone
As many reps as possible in 7 mins of: 3 Thrusters, 65/45 lbs 3 Jumping Pull-ups 6 Thrusters, 65/45 lbs 6 Jumping Pull-ups 9 Thrusters, 65/45 lbs 9 Jumping Pull-ups 12 Thrusters, 65/45 lbs 12 Jumping Pull-ups 15 Thrusters, 65/45 lbs 15 Jumping Pull-ups 18 Thrusters, 65/45 lbs 18 Jumping Pull-ups 21 Thrusters, 65/45 lbs 21 Jumping Pull-ups If you complete the round of 21, go on to 24. If you complete 24, go on to 27, etc.View Results
* Scaled Jumping Pull-up: For jumping pull-ups, the bar should be set up so it is at least 6" above the top of the athlete’s head when the athlete is standing tall. At the bottom, the arms must be fully extended. At the top, chin over bar.
March 22 Thursday
Deadlift 3-3-3-3 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
* Touch and Go, use mats. No drops from top! That was only for 18.4.
Row 1 km TT
Row 1 km This is an all out effort for time.View Results
* Rest 3 minutes then complete 50 Burpees for time
Burpees: 50 Reps for Time
For time: 50 BurpeesView Results
* After 1k Row then 3 minute rest.
March 21 Wednesday
Muscle Up Progression Practice
Muscle Up Progression This is not a timed workout. Spend 15 minutes practicing your MU's from the appropriate step in the progression. If you already have muscle ups, then practice linking them, or doing them without a false grip.View Results
* Choose MU or HSPU progression/practice
Handstand Push-up Progression Practice
Handstand Push-up progression & practice This is not a timed workout.View Results
* Practice Open standard (closer to wall, narrower position and heels flat) or progressions: wall walk, HS hold in hollow position, negatives. Use this time to work towards practicing being inverted.
Chipper: Double Unders, Air Squats, Sit-ups, Push-ups, T2B, and HSPU
For time: 100 Double Unders 75 Air Squats 50 AbMat Sit-ups 50 Push-ups 25 Toes To Bars 15 Handstand Push UpsView Results
* Practice Open standard HSPU
March 20 Tuesday
Power Snatch 3-2-2-1-1-1
Power Snatch 3-2-2-1-1-1 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
* Use mats. Sets of 3 and 2 are touch and go.
AMRAP 10 mins: Run and Power Snatch
Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 mins of: Run, 200 m 10 Power Snatches, 95/65 lbsView Results
* Use mats for 95#. Choose a PS load that allows you to go UB or in 2 sets each round.
March 19 Monday
Back Squat 3-3-3
Back Squat 3-3-3 Rest as needed between sets.View Results
3 RFT: Run, Single Dumbbell Hang Clean & Jerks, Pull-ups and Front Squats
3 rounds for time of: Run, 400 m 20 Single Dumbbell Hang Clean & Jerks, 50/35 lbs 12 Pull-ups 10 Front Squats, 115/75 lbsView Results
* 10 DB Hang C&J per arm each rd. Break up DB sets per arm as needed. Use mats.
March 17 Saturday
Team WOD: FT: Rows, Rope Climbs and AbMat Sit-ups
For time: Row, 3000 m 10 Rope Climbs, 15 ft 250 AbMat Sit-upsView Results
* As a team of 2 complete for time alternating one works while one rests. Sub 20 Supine Rope Climbs.
March 16 Friday
CrossFit Games Open 18.4
For time: 21 Deadlifts, 225/155 lbs 21 Handstand Push-ups 15 Deadlifts, 225/155 lbs 15 Handstand Push-ups 9 Deadlifts, 225/155 lbs 9 Handstand Push-ups 21 Deadlifts, 315/205 lbs 50-ft Handstand Walks 15 Deadlifts, 315/205 lbs 50-ft Handstand Walks 9 Deadlifts, 315/205 lbs 50-ft Handstand Walks Time cap: 9 min. *If you do NOT finish this workout, be sure to select ONLY the "Time Capped" option. Enter the number of reps you completed out of 165. Add your tie break time to your notes.View Results
* Judges need to record time after each complete set of deadlifts for tie break. * DL: Athlete can have help to load their bar * Mats: Athletes will use three mats. One to stand on and two under the plates so the surface is level to account for any drops. (drop from the top with mats only) * HSPU: Must measure line per the scorecard standard (see the coach for tape measure and how to). Heels must both lock out over the line. Hands and head must be level. If you are using a mat or pad under your head the pad top must be even with the plates (no AbMat with Oly plates).
For time: 21 Deadlifts, 135/95 lbs 21 Hand Release Push-Ups 15 Deadlifts, 135/95 lbs 15 Hand Release Push-Ups 9 Deadlifts, 135/95 lbs 9 Hand Release Push-Ups 21 Deadlifts, 185/135 lbs 50-ft Bear Crawls 15 Deadlifts, 185/135 lbs 50-ft Bear Crawls 9 Deadlifts, 185/135 lbs 50-ft Bear Crawls Time cap: 9 min *If you do NOT finish this workout, be sure to select ONLY the "Time Capped" option. Enter the number of reps you completed out of 165. Add your tie break time to your notes.View Results
* Mats: Use 3 mats per athlete (one to stand on and two for bumpers) * HS Walk / Bear Crawl: Hands must start BEHIND the line and you must cross the line with your hands in the HS Walk and your feet in the crawl to complete the "rep". If you come down from a HS walk you must start at previous 5 ft. line. * Hand Release Push-up: Athlete must maintain a straight tight body position and lock out at the top. Hands must leave the floor. Feet must be no wider than shoulder width. No snaking.
March 15 Thursday
Bench Press 3-3-3-3
Bench Press 3-3-3-3 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
AMRAP 12 mins: Rows and Push-ups
Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 mins of: Row, 250 m 25 Push-upsView Results
March 14 Wednesday
Snatch Balance 1-1-1-1-1
Snatch Balance 1-1-1-1-1 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
* Use mats. Scale to OHS practice.
Alt EMOM 15 mins: Overhead Squats, Toes-to-bars and Kettlebell Swings
Every 1 min for 15 mins, alternating between: 9 Overhead Squats, pick load 12 Toes-to-bars 15 Kettlebell Swings, 53/35 lbsView Results
* Use mats
March 13 Tuesday
Lifting: 1 Power Clean + 1 Hang Power Clean + 1 Jerk
Power Clean 1-1-1-1-1, using heaviest weight per set Hang Power Clean 1-1-1-1-1, using heaviest weight per set Jerk 1-1-1-1-1, using heaviest weight per setView Results
* Use mats. Complex. Split or push jerk.
7 RFT: Shoulder-to-Overheads, Pull-ups and Burpees
7 rounds for time of: 7 Shoulder-to-Overheads, 115/75 lbs 7 Pull-ups 7 BurpeesView Results
* Use mats
March 12 Monday
Back Squat 4-4-4
Back Squat 4-4-4 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
3 RFT: Front Squats, Thrusters, Back Squats and Run
3 rounds for time of: 5 Front Squats, 95/65 lbs 10 Thrusters 15 Back Squats Run, 400 mView Results
March 10 Saturday
Team Lifting: Deadlift: 3RM
Find your Deadlift 3 Rep Max.View Results
* 8 minutes total for each person to find a 3RM Touch and go DL. No drops from the top. Teams of 2 share a bar.
Team WOD: AMRAP 15 mins: Deadlifts, Hand Release Push-Ups and Rows
Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 mins of: 9 Deadlifts, 185/135 lbs 12 Hand Release Push-Ups Row, 150 mView Results
* As a team of 2 complete the AMRAP. Alternate each individual movement with your partner. Touch and go DL, no drop from top. Use mats.
March 9 Friday
CrossFit Games Open 18.3
2 rounds for time of: 100 Double Unders 20 Overhead Squats, 115/80 lbs 100 Double Unders 12 Muscle-ups 100 Double Unders 20 Dumbbell Snatches, 50/35 lbs 100 Double Unders 12 Bar Muscle-ups Total Possible Reps: 928 Time cap: 14 minutesView Results
* DB Snatch is alternating arm, w/switching hands occurring only below the top of the athlete’s head * DB must touch both heads on the ground at the bottom of each rep * Non-lifting arm or hand cannot contact the body * Standards for DU, MU and BMU are unchanged * For OHS athlete may squat snatch into the OHS provided depth range of motion is achieved
2 rounds for time of: 100 Single Unders 20 Overhead Squats, 45/35 lbs 100 Single Unders 12 Pull-ups 100 Single Unders 20 Dumbbell Snatches, 35/20 lbs 100 Single Unders 12 Pull-ups Total Possible Reps: 928 Time cap: 14 minutesView Results
* TIME CAP: 14 minutes. If you hit time cap you will enter total reps as your score. * TIEBREAK: If 2 rounds are completed prior to the time cap, your score will be your total time, with no tiebreaker. If you are unable to complete the entire workout in the allotted time, the tiebreaker is your time at the end of the last set of 100 double-unders. * Judges be sure to record the time at each set of 100.
March 8 Thursday
FT: Hang Power Cleans, AbMat Sit-ups and Burpees
For time: 15 Hang Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs 45 AbMat Sit-ups 15 Burpees 12 Hang Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs 36 AbMat Sit-ups 12 Burpees 9 Hang Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs 27 AbMat Sit-ups 9 Burpees 6 Hang Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs 18 AbMat Sit-ups 6 Burpees 3 Hang Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs 9 AbMat Sit-ups 3 BurpeesView Results
March 7 Wednesday
Snatch 1-1-1 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.View Results
* Use mats