Overview & Demo
Ultra high quality same-size medicine balls constructed of recycled materials, entirely in the USA! These were the first balls on the market with enough padding to be used safely at high velocities. The success of the Dynamax medicine balls is largely responsible for the current widespread use among athletic programs and fitness facilities. They have spawned many competitors. As a result many implements labeled "medicine ball" are available, but not all balls are created equally. To avoid the pitfalls of selection, one should ask this primary question: Can I catch this ball when thrown at its highest velocity? If the answer is yes, you have a training tool for life. If not, you need to consider Dynamax. - RogueFitness.com
Totals (5 posts)
Max Weights (In Pounds)
- 30 reps @ 20 lbs @ 10 ft 2 times from 2 RFT: Squat Snatches, Pull-ups, Push-ups, 6 and more on May 20, 2016
- 15 reps @ 20 lbs 7 times from AMRAP 20 mins: Power Snatches and Wall Balls on Dec 19, 2015
- 110 reps @ 20 lbs from 20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2: Wall Balls and Kettlebell Swings on Jul 06, 2015
- 42 reps @ 20 lbs from Chipper: Wall Balls, Back Squats, Wall Balls and 3 more on Jun 29, 2015
- 20 reps @ 20 lbs 2 times from AMRAP 10 mins: Burpees, Deadlifts, Wall Balls, and Double Unders on Jun 10, 2015
CrossFit Journal Articles
Functionality and Wallball
CrossFit’s wall ball exercise is an example high functionality and the marked carryover of cardiorespiratory benefit to sport and human performance in general, writes Coach Greg Glassman.
The CrossFit movements are functional, full-body movements that generate a great deal of power, and virtuosity in these movements requires instruction, practice and refinement. The movements are tremendously effective for producing fitness, but they are c
Coach Burgener knows more about Olympic Lifting than anyone on this planet. If you want to improve your snatch and/or clean & jerk then you NEED to attend the CrossFit Olympic Lifting. If you haven't heard of Coach B then you should slap yourself. Check out these CrossFit Journal articles for more info: The Burgener Warmup(free), The Stance, Clean and Jerk, Receiving The Bar and Snatch Grip Position
Improve your Deadlift, Bench Press and Backsquat with the CrossFit Power Lifting Course. If Louie Simmons is good enough for the various NFL and NCAA football programs then he's good enough for you. Check out these CrossFit Journal articles for more info: Louie on the Conjugate System and Dynamic-Effort Day.