From a standing position, throw/lower yourself to the ground until a fully prone position is achieved, then return to a standing position. Complete the rep by jumping and clapping overhead. Both feet must leave the ground when jumping with the knees and hips fully extended. Ideally, the clap happens behind the head.
Totals (5 posts)
- 18 reps from 9-6-3: Handstand Push Up (At A Deficit)s, Burpees and Muscle-ups on Apr 24, 2013
- 50 reps from Filthy Fifty on Apr 09, 2013
- 3 reps 6 times from Kettlebell Swings, Body Rows, Burpees on Jul 17, 2012
- 50 reps from Chipper: Handstand Push Ups, Wall Balls, Toes To Bars and 3 more on Jul 09, 2012
- 84 reps from AMReps 7 mins: Burpees on Jun 15, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.