You've been hitting it hard lately. Take a break. Recover. "I wholly recommend that you focus the 23-½ hours daily of non-exercise not on increased physical performance but on enriching your soul" - Greg Glassman, What About Recovery?
Totals (7 posts)
- in 5 mins from Back Squats, Pull-ups on Sep 25, 2012
- in 1 min 5 times from Double Unders, Pull-ups, Overhead Squats, Rests on Sep 04, 2012
- in 2 mins 4 times from Strict Presses, Push Presses, Split Jerks, Double Unders and Wall Balls for reps on Aug 10, 2012
- in 1 min 30 secs 3 times from Rows, Pull-ups, Rests, Runs, Burpees, etc. on Jul 24, 2012
- in 1 min 10 times from 10x RFT: Push-ups and Sprints on Jul 06, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.