To perform the lunge, the individual stands with their feet shoulder-width apart, and then steps forward, landing with the heel first. The knee should be at 90 degrees and directly above the toes, not further (taking a shorter step can put added pressure on the knee). The motion is continued until the back knee is nearly touching the ground. The individual then returns to his or her starting position by driving upward with the front leg.
Totals (7 posts)
- 100 reps 2 times from Lunges, Push-ups, Lunges, Burpees on Sep 22, 2012
- 20 reps from not quite sure on Aug 17, 2012
- 20 reps from not quite sure on Jul 25, 2012
- 100 reps 2 times from Lunges, Push-ups, Lunges, Burpees on Jul 20, 2012
- 100 reps 2 times from Lunges, Push-ups, Lunges, Burpees on Jul 07, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.