From a standing position, throw/lower yourself to the ground until a fully prone position is achieved, then return to a standing position. Complete the rep by jumping and clapping overhead. Both feet must leave the ground when jumping with the knees and hips fully extended. Ideally, the clap happens behind the head.
Totals (11 posts)
- 20 reps from Chipper: Hang Power Snatches, Overhead Squats, Power Clean & Jerks and Burpees on Apr 22, 2013
- 50 reps from Filthy Fifty on Apr 19, 2013
- 40 reps from CrossFit Games Open 13.1 on Mar 07, 2013
- 10 reps 3 times from 3 RFT: Back Squats and Burpees on Jan 14, 2013
- 200 reps from 200 Burpees on Nov 09, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.