From a standing position, throw/lower yourself to the ground until a fully prone position is achieved, then return to a standing position. Complete the rep by jumping and clapping overhead. Both feet must leave the ground when jumping with the knees and hips fully extended. Ideally, the clap happens behind the head.
Totals (15 posts)
- 34 reps from "Tabata" - Double Unders, Wall Balls and Burpees : 8 x 20 secs / 10 secs on Apr 26, 2013
- 45 reps from 21-15-9: Row (calories)s, Thrusters, Sumo Deadlift High Pulls and 3 more on Apr 08, 2013
- 40 reps from CrossFit Games Open 13.1 on Mar 07, 2013
- 30 reps from 12-9-6-3: Power Snatches and Burpees on Mar 04, 2013
- 10 reps 4 times from AMRAP 15 mins: Kettlebell Swing (Russian)s, Box Jumps and Burpees on Feb 20, 2013
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.