Sit on the ground with your knees bowed out and the bottoms of your feet touching. With an abmat placed directly behind you, lower your torso backwards, keeping your butt on the ground, until your back has molded around the abmat and your shoulder blades are resting against the floor. Using only your abdominal muscles, raise your torso back up until you are sitting upright again.
Totals (15 posts)
- 15 reps 12 times from AMRAP 18 mins: Deadlifts, Burpees and AbMat Sit-ups on Apr 16, 2013
- 113 reps from Tabata Something Else on Mar 04, 2013
- 109 reps in 3 mins from AMReps 15 mins: Thrusters, AbMat Sit-ups, Deadlifts and Thrusters on Jan 08, 2013
- 100 reps from Angie on Dec 31, 2012
- 40 reps 5 times from Barbara on Nov 10, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.