You've been hitting it hard lately. Take a break. Recover. "I wholly recommend that you focus the 23-½ hours daily of non-exercise not on increased physical performance but on enriching your soul" - Greg Glassman, What About Recovery?
Totals (72 posts)
- 1 rep in 5 mins from FT: Squat Clean (Touch & Go)s, Airdyne Bikes and Rests on May 16, 2013
- in 1 min 30 secs 10 times from 10 x 30sec (run) on Jan 19, 2013
- 1 rep in 30 secs from FT: Pull-ups, Rests, Wall Balls and Rests on Dec 18, 2012
- in 2 mins 6 times from Row : 6x 500 m, rest 2 mins on Nov 29, 2012
- in 4 mins 4 times from 2 - 4 x 1000m, rest 3:00 (row) on Nov 27, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.