Perform a two-footed jump, from a stationary position, to a box 24 inches high. Both feet should leave the ground at the same time as well as land on the box at the same time. The box jump is completed when both the hips and the knees are fully extended while standing on the top of the box.
Totals (16 posts)
- 7 reps 12 times from AMRAP 20 mins: Box Jumps, Kettlebell Swings and 200 m on Nov 27, 2012
- 25 reps 2 times from 2 RFT: Push Press, Pull-ups, Box Jumps and 2 more on Nov 07, 2012
- 30 reps 5 times from Kelly on Oct 02, 2012
- 15 reps 11 times from Deadlifts, Push-ups, Box Jump (24 in.)s on Sep 14, 2012
- 21 reps 5 times from Push Presses, Box Jump (24 in.)s on Mar 27, 2012
CrossFit Journal Articles
56 Inches of Fame
Anything worth doing is worth overdoingâ€”or so goes the saying. So why shouldnâ€™t we find out whoâ€™s got the highest box jump? Ryan Moody of CrossFit 801 has overcome a lot in his life. CrossFit has helped him recover from numerous injuries and stav
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.