You've been hitting it hard lately. Take a break. Recover. "I wholly recommend that you focus the 23-½ hours daily of non-exercise not on increased physical performance but on enriching your soul" - Greg Glassman, What About Recovery?
Totals (8 posts)
- 1 rep 4 times from 4 RFT: Power Snatches, Overhead Plate Lunges, Supine Ring Rows and Clean & Jerks on Nov 13, 2012
- 1 rep in 2 mins 4 times from The Sweep - Kettlebell Swings, Prowler Push Lows, Prowler Push Highs, Rests on Oct 29, 2012
- 1 rep in 2 mins from Whaleboats Down - Deadlifts, Rows, Rests on Oct 15, 2012
- in 2 mins 2 times from 2 RFT: Hang Power Snatches, Overhead Squats, Clean & Jerks and Burpees on Aug 11, 2012
- in 1 min 5 times from The Sapper's Tunnel - Overhead Squats, Bear Crawls, Single Arm Kettlebell Swing, Burpees, rest on Jul 31, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.