Sit on the ground with your knees bowed out and the bottoms of your feet touching. With an abmat placed directly behind you, lower your torso backwards, keeping your butt on the ground, until your back has molded around the abmat and your shoulder blades are resting against the floor. Using only your abdominal muscles, raise your torso back up until you are sitting upright again.
Totals (6 posts)
- 60 reps from Chipper: Handstand Push Ups, Pull-ups, Kettlebell Swings and 2 more on Jan 28, 2013
- 59 reps from Tabata This! on Jan 14, 2013
- 15 reps 3 times from 4x AMRAP 3 mins: Rows, AbMat Sit-ups and Box Jumps on Nov 13, 2012
- 15 reps from Sumo Deadlift High-pulls, Wall Balls, Sit-up (abmat)s on Oct 10, 2012
- 140 reps in 20 secs 7 times from Tabata Mashup situps, plyo push-ups on Aug 06, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.