You've been hitting it hard lately. Take a break. Recover. "I wholly recommend that you focus the 23-½ hours daily of non-exercise not on increased physical performance but on enriching your soul" - Greg Glassman, What About Recovery?
Totals (8 posts)
- in 10 secs from AMReps 16 mins: Row (calories)s, Rests, Air Squats and 9 more on Apr 20, 2013
- in 10 secs 24 times from CFLV 9/21/2012 on Sep 21, 2012
- in 2 mins 3 times from CFLV 8/16/2012 on Aug 16, 2012
- in 30 secs 10 times from Ring Dips, Sprints, Rests (CFLV 7/31/12) on Jul 31, 2012
- in 1 min 6 times from Power Cleans, Rests (CFLV 7/26/12) on Jul 26, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.