Totals (9 posts)
- 20 reps @ 65 lbs from Chipper: Thrusters, Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, Push Jerks and 2 more on Mar 02, 2013
- 100 reps @ 55 lbs from AMRAP 10 mins: Sumo Deadlift High Pulls and Double Unders on Feb 05, 2013
- 20 reps @ 65 lbs from Chipper: Wall Balls, Sit-up (standard)s, Box Jumps and 17 more on Dec 02, 2012
- 30 reps @ 95 lbs from Runs, Wall Balls, Pull-ups, Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, Burpees on Nov 27, 2012
- 45 reps @ 95 lbs from Sumo Deadlift High-pulls, Ring Dips on Nov 13, 2012
CrossFit Journal Articles
The CrossFit movements are functional, full-body movements that generate a great deal of power, and virtuosity in these movements requires instruction, practice and refinement. The movements are tremendously effective for producing fitness, but they are c
Correcting the Sumo Deadlift Highpull
Rachel Medina is the co-owner of CrossFit South San Clemente, and sheâ€™s also a part of CrossFit HQâ€™s traveling Level 1 seminar team. In this clip from Jordan Gravatt of CrossFit by Overload, Rachel â€œFunky-Coldâ€ Medina teaches the sumo deadlift
Spanish Sumo Deadlift High Pull
Maggie Dabe from CrossFit Fairfax is one of CrossFit HQâ€™s traveling seminar trainers. Originally from Ecuador, she explains our standard cues and faults for the sumo deadlift high pull entirely in Spanish.
Coach Burgener knows more about Olympic Lifting than anyone on this planet. If you want to improve your snatch and/or clean & jerk then you NEED to attend the CrossFit Olympic Lifting. If you haven't heard of Coach B then you should slap yourself. Check out these CrossFit Journal articles for more info: The Burgener Warmup(free), The Stance, Clean and Jerk, Receiving The Bar and Snatch Grip Position
Improve your Deadlift, Bench Press and Backsquat with the CrossFit Power Lifting Course. If Louie Simmons is good enough for the various NFL and NCAA football programs then he's good enough for you. Check out these CrossFit Journal articles for more info: Louie on the Conjugate System and Dynamic-Effort Day.