From a standing position, throw/lower yourself to the ground until a fully prone position is achieved, then return to a standing position. Complete the rep by jumping and clapping overhead. Both feet must leave the ground when jumping with the knees and hips fully extended. Ideally, the clap happens behind the head.
Totals (13 posts)
- 20 reps 2 times from 2 RFT: Hang Power Snatches, Overhead Squats, Clean & Jerks and Burpees on Apr 19, 2013
- 40 reps from CrossFit Games Open 13.1 on Mar 09, 2013
- 15 reps 4 times from 4 RFT: Overhead Squats, Farmers Carries and Burpees on Feb 20, 2013
- from Burpees : 10x10 on Feb 11, 2013
- 12 reps 3 times from 3 RFT: Dumbbell Thrusters, Toes To Bars, Burpees and Weighted Pull-ups on Jan 02, 2013
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.