Overview & Demo
From a standing position, throw/lower yourself to the ground until a fully prone position is achieved, then return to a standing position. Complete the rep by jumping and clapping overhead. Both feet must leave the ground when jumping with the knees and hips fully extended. Ideally, the clap happens behind the head.
No equipment required for this movement
Totals (5 posts)
- 25 reps from Chipper: Rows, Burpees, 500 m and 3 more on Apr 01, 2014
- 45 reps from 21-15-9: Pull-ups, Kettlebell Swings and Burpees on Mar 19, 2014
- 81 reps from 21-15-9-15-21: Wall Balls and Burpees on Jan 23, 2014
- 25 reps 3 times from 3 RFT: Kettlebell Swings and Burpees on Jan 07, 2014
- 20 reps 5 times from 5 RFT: Pull-ups, AbMat Sit-ups and Burpees on Oct 02, 2013
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.