From a standing position, throw/lower yourself to the ground until a fully prone position is achieved, then return to a standing position. Complete the rep by jumping and clapping overhead. Both feet must leave the ground when jumping with the knees and hips fully extended. Ideally, the clap happens behind the head.
Totals (15 posts)
- 50 reps 3 times from 3 RFT: Rows, Burpees, Box Jump (24 In.)s and 800 m on Jun 11, 2013
- 12 reps 12 times from Every 1 min for 12 mins: Kettlebell Swings and Burpees on May 06, 2013
- 15 reps 5 times from 5 RFT: Hang Power Cleans and Burpees on Apr 29, 2013
- 10 reps 5 times from Freddy's Revenge on Apr 22, 2013
- 40 reps from CrossFit Games Open 13.1 on Mar 09, 2013
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.