Totals (10 posts)
Max Weights (In Pounds)
- 15 reps @ 65 lbs from CrossFit Games Open 13.5 on Apr 04, 2013
- @ 83 lbs from AMReps 15 mins: Thrusters, Toes To Bars, Sled Push Low Handles and Sled Push High Handles on Mar 05, 2013
- 45 reps @ 65 lbs from Fran on Feb 07, 2013
- 29 reps @ 73 lbs from AMRAP 7 mins: Thrusters, Knees To Elbows and Double Unders on Jan 29, 2013
- 6 reps @ 73 lbs 5 times from 5 RFT: Thrusters, Push Up (Rings)s and 200 m on Dec 04, 2012
CrossFit Journal Articles
The Thruster: Instruction in India
In this video, Spealler teaches a group of orphans the thruster, breaking it down into a front squat and a push press. Then itâ€™s time for a five-round WOD consisting of a 200-meter run followed by 10 dumbbell thrusters and 10 box jumps.
The CrossFit movements are functional, full-body movements that generate a great deal of power, and virtuosity in these movements requires instruction, practice and refinement. The movements are tremendously effective for producing fitness, but they are c
Coach Burgener knows more about Olympic Lifting than anyone on this planet. If you want to improve your snatch and/or clean & jerk then you NEED to attend the CrossFit Olympic Lifting. If you haven't heard of Coach B then you should slap yourself. Check out these CrossFit Journal articles for more info: The Burgener Warmup(free), The Stance, Clean and Jerk, Receiving The Bar and Snatch Grip Position
Improve your Deadlift, Bench Press and Backsquat with the CrossFit Power Lifting Course. If Louie Simmons is good enough for the various NFL and NCAA football programs then he's good enough for you. Check out these CrossFit Journal articles for more info: Louie on the Conjugate System and Dynamic-Effort Day.