Sit on the ground with your knees bowed out and the bottoms of your feet touching. With an abmat placed directly behind you, lower your torso backwards, keeping your butt on the ground, until your back has molded around the abmat and your shoulder blades are resting against the floor. Using only your abdominal muscles, raise your torso back up until you are sitting upright again.
Totals (10 posts)
- 100 reps from Angie on Jan 15, 2013
- from "FGB Style" - Handstand Push Ups, Box Jumps and AbMat Sit-ups on Dec 26, 2012
- 150 reps from Annie on Nov 27, 2012
- 70 reps from Double Unders, Wall Balls, Sit-up (abmat)s, Kettlebell Swings, Clean & Jerks, etc. on Aug 20, 2012
- 40 reps 3 times from Runs, Double Unders, Sit-up (abmat)s on Aug 08, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.