You've been hitting it hard lately. Take a break. Recover. "I wholly recommend that you focus the 23-½ hours daily of non-exercise not on increased physical performance but on enriching your soul" - Greg Glassman, What About Recovery?
Totals (5 posts)
- in 10 secs 16 times from Tabata Mash-up of Deadlifts & Handstand Push-ups on Aug 13, 2012
- in 1440 mins from Rest Day on May 31, 2012
- in 1 min 5 times from 5 round challenge of 1 minute of each max reps of Deadlifts, Max Effort Double Unders, 1 minute rest on May 30, 2012
- in 10 secs 8 times from Tabata Push-ups on May 17, 2012
- in 10 secs 16 times from Tabata Air Squats and Sit-up (abmat)s on May 16, 2012
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.