From a standing position, throw/lower yourself to the ground until a fully prone position is achieved, then return to a standing position. Complete the rep by jumping and clapping overhead. Both feet must leave the ground when jumping with the knees and hips fully extended. Ideally, the clap happens behind the head.
Totals (31 posts)
- 45 reps from 21-15-9: Front Squats, Burpees and Pull-ups on May 06, 2013
- 45 reps from 21-15-9: Burpees, Kettlebell Swings and Box Jump (24 In.)s on May 05, 2013
- 5 reps from 5 min AMRAP: Kettlebell Snatches, Burpees, Walking Lunges on May 01, 2013
- 8 reps 12 times from AMRAP 20 mins: Burpees, Kettlebell Swings and Air Squats on Apr 03, 2013
- 5 reps 4 times from AMRAP 12 mins: Double Unders, Burpees and Hang Squat Cleans on Mar 22, 2013
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.