Hang from a bar, with arms fully extended, and lift your knees upwards until each comes into contact with an elbow. A kipping motion may be used for speed and efficiency. The elbows do not have to remain extended during the time of contact but they do have to return to full extension before beginning the next rep.
Totals (6 posts)
- 15 reps 3 times from AMRAP 7 mins: Knees To Elbows and Snatches on Jan 25, 2013
- 30 reps from Chipper: Handstand Push Ups, Back Extensions, Knees To Elbows and 5 more on Nov 08, 2012
- 15 reps 5 times from 5 RFT: Overhead Walking Lunges and Knees To Elbows on Aug 24, 2012
- 25 reps from Chipper: Walking Lunges, Push-ups, Double Unders and 6 more on Aug 13, 2012
- 50 reps from Filthy Fifty on Aug 04, 2012
CrossFit Journal Articles
The CrossFit movements are functional, full-body movements that generate a great deal of power, and virtuosity in these movements requires instruction, practice and refinement. The movements are tremendously effective for producing fitness, but they are c
CrossFit Coach's Prep Course
The movements page is a breakdown from your workout programming. It is a great tool for analysis, but it does not show you how to effectively design, scale or evaluate your programming. We highly recommend attending the CrossFit Coach's Prep Course to learn how. We attended the course and learned a lot. Check out the Intro To Course video by Chris Spealler and Nicole Caroll.