Overview & Demo
The Beater bar is a 31 MM bar with no center knurling and has Olympic knurling marks. The shaft is black zinc and the sleeves are bright zinc coated. This bar is not made for competitive olifts, it is meant to be the bar that takes a high rep beating where the diameter of the shaft is not essential. - RogueFitness.com
Just the bare essentials. This stand can handle your 500LB back squat with ease. We went back to the drawing board and came up with a squat stand for those of you on a budget. Still constructed at the Rogue Factory in Columbus Ohio, this stand is everything you expect from Rogue: a heavy duty quality made piece of equipment. We didn't cut any corners on this one. Now you can get a US made squat stand for the same price others are selling flimsy imports for. - RogueFitness.com
Plate diameter: 450mm (IWF Standard is 450mm). Collar opening: 50.40mm. Insert type: Stainless Steel. - RogueFitness.com
Our all new ROGUE HG Collars, with patented locking mechanism that will hold on repeated drops! - RogueFitness.com
Totals (16 posts)
Max Weights (In Pounds)
- 2 reps @ 195 lbs from Every 50 secs for 9 mins: Front Squat on Apr 10, 2014
- 2 reps @ 185 lbs from Every 1 min for 9 mins: Front Squat on Apr 03, 2014
- 10 reps @ 135 lbs 5 times from 5 RFT: Push Jerks, Front Squats and Kettlebell Swing (American)s on Mar 18, 2014
- 3 reps @ 135 lbs 8 times from Every 2 mins for 16 mins: Front Squats and Sprints on Mar 11, 2014
- 20 reps @ 135 lbs from Chipper: Deadlifts, Pull-ups, Double Unders and 2 more on Jan 14, 2014
- 3 reps @ 135 lbs 10 times from 10 RFT: Power Cleans, Front Squats and Push Press on Dec 03, 2013
- 15 reps @ 135 lbs from FT: Shoulder-to-Overheads, Front Squats, Shoulder-to-Overheads and 3 more on Nov 19, 2013
- 25 reps @ 135 lbs from Chipper: Press, Overhead Squats, Push Press and 3 more on Sep 24, 2013
- 3 reps @ 255 lbs from Front Squat 5x3 at 80% 1RM on Aug 05, 2013
- 1 rep @ 280 lbs from Front Squat : 1 Rep Max on Jul 05, 2013
- 5 reps @ 175 lbs from Front Squat : 5 @ 60%, 5 @ 65%, 2 @ 70%, 2 @ 70%, 2 @ 70%, 2 @ 70%, 2 @ 70%, 2 @ 70% on May 22, 2013
- 3 reps @ 205 lbs from Front Squat : 3 @ 60%, 3 @ 70%, 3 @ 75%, 3 @ 75%, 3 @ 75% on May 15, 2013
- 5 reps @ 215 lbs from Front Squat : 5 @ 80%, 2 @ 90%, 2 @ 100% on May 13, 2013
- 2 reps @ 205 lbs from Front Squat : 2 @ 60%, 2 @ 70%, 2 @ 75%, 2 @ 75%, 2 @ 75%, 2 @ 75%, 2 @ 75%, 2 @ 75% on May 06, 2013
- 5 reps @ 215 lbs from Front Squat : 5 @ 70%, 5 @ 75%, 5 @ 85%, 5 @ 85%, 5 @ 85% on Apr 29, 2013
- 3 reps @ 185 lbs from Front Squat : 6 @ 70%, 6 @ 75%, 3 @ 80%, 3 @ 80%, 3 @ 80%, 3 @ 80%, 3 @ 80%, 3 @ 80% on Apr 24, 2013
CrossFit Journal Articles
The CrossFit movements are functional, full-body movements that generate a great deal of power, and virtuosity in these movements requires instruction, practice and refinement. The movements are tremendously effective for producing fitness, but they are c
Contrary to what you might hear from some medical professionals, going deep in full squats is a spectacularly good idea, writes Coach Mark Rippetoe, co-author of Starting Strength and owner of Wichita Falls Athletic Club/CrossFit Wichita Falls.
Spanish Front Squat
Maggie Dabe from CrossFit Fairfax is one of CrossFit HQâ€™s traveling seminar trainers. She is originally from Ecuador, and explains our standard cues and faults for the front squat entirely in Spanish.
Keeping Your Adductors Strong
Knees rolling in on squats and pulls? Bill Starr explains how you can fix the problem by working on your adductors, which will translate to more weight on the bar.
Coach Burgener knows more about Olympic Lifting than anyone on this planet. If you want to improve your snatch and/or clean & jerk then you NEED to attend the CrossFit Olympic Lifting. If you haven't heard of Coach B then you should slap yourself. Check out these CrossFit Journal articles for more info: The Burgener Warmup(free), The Stance, Clean and Jerk, Receiving The Bar and Snatch Grip Position
Improve your Deadlift, Bench Press and Backsquat with the CrossFit Power Lifting Course. If Louie Simmons is good enough for the various NFL and NCAA football programs then he's good enough for you. Check out these CrossFit Journal articles for more info: Louie on the Conjugate System and Dynamic-Effort Day.